Handy's light system
Designed for builders and content creators, Handy's light system lets you illuminate prims in your products easily without having to write scripts - setup is through simple menus.
It's suitable for anything from a simple electric light-bulb to a chandelier, a streetlight or a gas mantle.
One of the prominent features of the light system is an optional and configurable particle aura, or halo, around the light.
- Suitable for electric light bulbs and other light sources
- Easy, menu-based set up
- Control multiple lights from one script
- Optional aura (halo) with choice of six different textures, or use your own
- Detailed online instructions
- Adjustable aura position, size, colour, shape
- Optional switch sounds - choice of six sounds with adjustable volume
- Adjustable range, colour, intensity etc of light cast on other objects
- User can control access: owner only, group, anyone
- User can specify light to switch on automatically at night
- Automatic pre-rezzing of aura to prevent grey, unrezzed textures when turned on
- Integrates easily with other scripts
- Example included